Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Slacker

That's me, but been pretty busy lately. Thanks to all who came out last Friday night and helped drain some kegs crammed into the basement like a can of festive Xmas sardines. I hope everyone enjoyed the beers we made. A shout out to Mark Emily for sharing his bottles and getting more people hooked on New Glarus Belgian Red and Rasberry Tart.Wisconssin rules! Thanks to James and Mike for sharing their recent batch of Belgian Golden Strong, keep it up, you guys are making some tasty stuff.Last but not least thanks Chad for bringing the tasty coconut rice balls over and keeping the "balls" jokes going the entire evening. I know everyone has been dreaming of your balls and can't wait for the next time they get to put them in their mouth. More to come later. Cheers!

1 comment:

ibrew2 said...

If you go to the Belgian Red link, the "Door County Cherries" are really montmorency tart pie cherries. This is the very variety that I stumbled upon and use in my cherry stout. While they are no doubt from some county, I doubt seriously they are from Door County.

Cherrio